Online Poker

Recently, I have been studying the game of poker. Three things about poker interest me.

1.) Odds. The number game is fun. I like simple math. Haha.

2.) Logic. Poker requires you to cling to your logical sense and stay away from emotions. I am a very logical individual by most standards, so I fit the game well.

3.) The potential of winning money. I think this is one of everyone's top reasons for playing poker. (Everyone who plays for money, anyway)


Mind you, poker is not a game you should play with the sole intent of winning money. When you play you should play merely for fun. Only few are true "winners" at poker. I have also learned there is no such thing as a "natural" poker player. Even if you think you are good at reading people, that confidence will ultimately keep you from improving your poker game, and can cost you a fortune if it is over-confidence.


So if you'd like to try and earn a little money on the side through poker, goodluck. Just take my advice and study up on the game as much as you can before making any deposits. Also, remember that if you are in the U.S., the federal government has tried to restrict the ability of citizens to gamble online, so be aware of the barriers the government is trying to put in place against it.

If you want any poker tips, or want a buddy to play with sometime, send me an e-mail, contact me on AIM, or just leave a coment to this post and I'll get back to you. Goodluck!

Here's where I've been playing most recently. You get $5 to play on the real money tables with just for signing up. NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED! This deal is very rare, so if you start playing online poker you should take advantage of this poker site. So far I really like it. Use the banner below! :)

No comments: