Snap Dollars

I am proud to introduce Snap Dollars to my blog. This is currently my favorite website to get paid on! The sign-up is simple, and you earn $5 just for signing up. Once you sign up you will be engulfed with endless ways to increase your account balance. From reading e-mails to completing advertiser offers and free surveys, this site offers anything and everything. Once you are ready to get paid, all you have to do is use the Request Payment button, and you will be payed on the first of the following month. The delayed payment is so SnapDollars is payed by advertisers first, so nobody can cheat the system and get money for what they didn't do. The minimum cash-in balance is only $30 and there is a $3 fee to send you the check. Not bad in my opinion. Also, let me add that for every referral you get, that's +$5 to your balance!


Have two friends that want to make some money? Here's your $15.

No comments: