Then I Became... a Profit Geek

As soon as I got to my computer, I immediately searched for webmaster forums that could give me ideas on how to setup a website. I looked through many forums and didn't find anything beyond the norm until I found the Profit Geeks. I recommend them to anyone who is interested at all in some type of webmastering or making money on the internet. They have a great community put together and their goal is to help you. From their homepage you can visit the Profit Geeks blog, forums, or latest news.


The link is true! There are daily prizes awarded to randomly picked active members. I have already won $500 worth of advertising and I don't even have 40 posts yet!
Check it out. And if you sign up, you can put the user ownface as your referrer to make me happy. :)

Profit Geek - Over $1000 in cash and prizes!

No comments: