Treasure Trooper

On the Profit Geek forum there is a user with a link in his signature about Treasure Trooper, a website that offers many free surveys that will pay you for filling them out. I figured why not give it a try? So I went to the site, filled out some account information and logged in. When I logged in I went straight to the "Cash Surveys" link. I took the daily survey where you get $.75 cents for taking one every 24 hours. The bad thing is, you have to qualify to take the surveys. After filling out my Age, Location, Income, etc. about five times, I finally got to take a real survey that got me my 75 cents. Hooray! After I earned my first 3/4 of a dollar, I signed up for some of the listed free survey companies, which are pretty convenient because they e-mail you invitations to take surveys. Only problem is, for every survey you want to earn money for, you must take the survey then sign up for an offer the company features. This means signing up for a subscription or paying for a shipping & handling fee. Well I don't know about everyone else, but I know I'm lazy. Plus I was looking for a free way to make money.

So in short,

You can earn money with TreasureTrooper!

but only if you are willing to pay a little bit first and spend some time finding surveys you qualify for.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you want to learn how to make extra money go to cashmvp another website is GPT to make extra money today

ownface said...

Thanks for the comment! Nice list of sites there. I will be adding all of those to my blog soon. :)